Who are Beginner Dog Training Classes For
My beginner dog training classes are for rescue dogs and dogs over six months old. I also offer intermediate and advanced dog training classes.
Feel free to give ma call to discuss your individual training requirements, I am sure I can help.
What is Covered in my Beginner Dog Training Classes
At my beginner dog training classes your dog will learn –
- To sit calmly at the side of you when approached by dogs and people.
- To come when called off the lead.
- To stay down while owners move away.
- To leave food and other items that have been dropped on the floor.
Benefits of Beginner Dog Classes
Your dog will be trained with other dogs around, so will help then become much more sociable and obedient when out on the park
- They will be introduced to lots of other breeds.
- Your dog and you will learn how obedience training can be enjoyable for both.
- You can have a happy well trained dog, not one that runs away and cowers.
How Much Does it Cost
My beginner dog training classes cost £7.50 per lesson.
Where and When are the Classes Held
Beginner classes are held at on a Monday evening at Chilwell Memorial Hall, NG9 4AT.
The dog training classes start at 7pm and lasts for about an hour.
Beginner Dog Training Classes – Venue Map